Build your audience fast whilst generating leads and sales
We specialise in Facebook & Instagram ads campaigns. Whether your following is best on Instagram or Facebook you can still generate leads and sales across both platforms.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our testing; identifying the perfect combination of creative, copy and audience to get you the results that you want within the best possible budget.
Socialeyes can both create and manage your Facebook & Instgram advertising strategy for you. Spend your time focusing on what you do best and let us take care of your ads.
Campaign management can include:
- Discovery call
- Helping to set up accounts to ensure smooth management
- Guidance on appropriate pixel and catalog installation & creation
- Creation of ad creatives, copy and audiences
- Set up of ad campaigns, including adsets and individual ads
- Full management of campaign, including daily monitoring
- Fast response to campaign results, tweaking to ensure success and avoid audience fatigue
- Set up and management of effective funnels to drive conversions and leads (budget and timeline dependent)
- Continuous testing of all elements of the ad campaign to ensure maximum return on ad spend
- Monthly reporting on ad results
- Drop us a line to discuss further.
Management fees from £750/m
- Fees depend on scale, budget and number of campaigns you wish to run
- Minimum recommended ad spend for effective testing and results is £600/m
- Minimum ad spend for effective funnels is £1000/m
- Suggested ad spend is based on many variables, contact us to discuss
- Note that set up time is required before ads will be live.
Quotes available on request
Why use Facebook and Instagram advertising?
Advertising is essential on Facebook for growth. Instagram is also experiencing a drop in organic growth as competition increases.
Paid campaigns can build awareness and engagement faster, build new audiences, retarget warm audiences and drive leads and sales.
Less than 6% of your Facebook followers are likely to see your content unless it gets fantastic engagement. Boosts can help reach your existing audience but targeting options are limited. You’ll get far better value for money from a strategic campaign.